Reliance has in place a comprehensive Code of Corporate Governance, and rigorous processes to ensure proper implementation across the group.
Key principles of the Code are that:
- The Reliance Group is responsible to its investors for its own performance and conduct and the performance of the whole Group.
- Each Business Unit is responsible to the Group for its own performance and conduct.
- Each Group Company commits to put in place honest procedures and transparent access to information to enable the Group company and its investors to monitor and understand its investment.
- Reliance and each Group Head commits to earning trust from the Business Units so that issues can be discussed openly, with a view to collaboratively finding solutions.
- All Group Companies commit to implementation of this Code in the spirit of mutual respect